I am recommending a path for Jenison Public Schools (JPS) which can mean:
1. More money for programs for JPS district students
2. Lower property taxes for JPS district residents
3. Less debt burden on JPS district residents
4. More public school, private-like options for JPS district children who may want to take advantage of such
5. A sounder bus replacement program and newer buses in the JPS transportation system.
6. A more effective yet less expensive security system
7. An effort to address those outside the JPS district in Georgetown Township but that would like to become part of the JPS district
8. More canvassing of electorate opinions before major initiatives are undertaken, in a low cost fashion
I would ask JPS district voters, current JPS Board members, and all candidates for the JPS Board to please consider the recommendations I am making at http://www.georgetownexaminer.com/contract-with-georgetown-township-of-2016/ , as well as in articles at http://www.georgetownexaminer.com/blog/ , explaining the ideas more fully.